Quizzes are short assignments due after each lecture that allow you to apply each week’s concepts to new problems. Each quiz is open-book: you may use any and all non-human resources during a quiz, but the only humans to whom you may turn for help or from whom you may receive help are the course’s heads.
What to Do
- Open this quiz in Google Docs.
- Make a copy of the quiz in your own Google account by choosing File → Make a Copy.
- Answer each of the questions in the quiz document by filling in the blanks marked TODO.
When to Do It
By 3:00pm on Tue 2/4.
How to Submit
- Download your completed quiz as a PDF by choosing File → Download → PDF Document, and save it to your computer.
- Go to CS50’s Gradescope page. If you get a message that says “You are not authorized to access this page,” be sure you’ve completed the Gradescope setup instructions from the Problem Set 0 submission form!
- Click Quiz 1.
- Click Submit PDF.
- Click Select PDF and choose your quiz file.
- Click Upload PDF.
- Click Question 1 in the Question Outline at left, then click the page (or pages) on which your response to Question 1 is located. Repeat this process for Questions 2 and 3.
- Click Submit.
You should see a message that says “Quiz 1 submitted successfully!”
If you run into any trouble with the above steps, email email@example.com!